Thursday, January 28, 2010

Online Photos and Images


Limerick at night
Originally uploaded by Anitr



Thing 7
I set up my flickr account, have been meaning to do this for a while, selected a couple of photos. I created a link on my flickr account to my blog. This is great for sharing with friends, need to upload the rest of my photos!
Thing 8
Flickr Mashups etc... Fd toys and big huge labs great for customising photos to posters and calendars, you can really get creative with these and make ideal gifts!
Thing 9
Image Generator.com or letterJames, again can create graphics for photos, postcards/christmas cards etc....

1 comment:

  1. Online photos
    Picnics poetry can easily create online photos album to share with family and friends anywhere in the world at anytime so that known and unknown friends can appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete